April 6, 2013
Madison Arts Council is hosting the Art 4 Paws Pet Adoption and Art Festival. The event is Saturday April 6th, on the Village Green in Historic Downtown Madison. Local shelters and rescue groups will have the opportunity to showcase animals in need of a ‘furever’ home.
Also, professional photographers and painters will be on hand to capture your pet’s personality in their unique way.
The Festival begins at 9:00 a.m., but all exhibitors must arrive and be set up no later than 8:30 am, and must stay until the event closes at 3:00 pm
All vendors are required to complete transactions and are responsible for the collection of sales tax.
There are limited electrical booths, and water or phone lines are not available on the Village Green.
• MAC will provide a space approximately 10′ wide on grass/dirt; You must bring tent(s), table(s), chairs, floor mat, etc., if you need them.
• You are responsible for keeping your area clean and ensuring all trash is picked up before you leave.
• You will be assigned a space and will be able to set up starting at 7:00 am. The space will be well marked and, if practical, grouped with other like activities.
• Space is limited and will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Should applications exceed the available space; a waiting list will be maintained. MAC reserves the right to decline any application.
• Rescue organizations/animal shelters may raise money through solicitation of donations, the sales of products, and by offering services such as nail trimming, face-painting, etc. Any money raised is yours to keep.
• Any taxes are your responsibility.
• Balloons are NOT allowed. It frightens the animals when they pop, and the pieces can be difficult to clean up.