April 5, 2014
Join us Saturday, April 5th, on the Village Green in Historic Downtown Madison, as we kick-off the 3rd annual Art 4 Paws festival!
This growing event brings the love of art and pets together for a day of fun the entire family will enjoy, right down to Fido!
Local and regional artists will be selling unique, one-of-a-kind wares. You’ll find whimsical garden art, jewelry, paintings, plus fun pet items, just to name a few.
If you are considering adding a canine or feline to your family, this is the perfect event to find a new addition. With several shelters and rescue groups on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to meet adorable four-legged friends who are looking to adopt a new family too!
There will be an amateur Dog Show at 2:00 p.m. that all well behaved canines are encouraged to register and participate in. The seven categories include groups such as”Best Dressed” and “Best Trick” with awards provided by Redstone Recognitions.
We’ll also have professional photographers and painters on-hand to capture your pet’s personality in their unique way. Be sure to stop by these booths to commemorate the day!
It all kicks-off at 10:00 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m. If you’d like to reserve a booth space, scroll down to complete the on-line form.
All pets must be on a leash and well behaved in large group settings.
Art 4 Paws is a “Rain or Shine” event.
Parking is available on Main and Church Street.
Booth space is open to artists, craftsmen, animal rescue groups, food vendors and businesses that cater to pets.
All vendors must be set-up no later than 9:30 a.m. and cannot tear-down before 3:oo p.m.
There are limited electrical booths, so please secure those spots early. Water and phone lines are not available.
Additional Vendor Guidelines:
• MAC will provide a space approximately 10′ wide on grass/dirt; You must bring tent(s), table(s), chairs, floor mat, etc., if you need them.
• You are responsible for keeping your area clean and ensuring all trash is picked up before you leave.
• You will be assigned a space and will be able to set up starting at 7:00 am. The space will be well marked and, if practical, grouped with other like activities.
• Space is limited and will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Should applications exceed the available space, a waiting list will be maintained. MAC reserves the right to decline any application.
• Rescue organizations/animal shelters may raise money through solicitation of donations, the sales of products, and by offering services such as nail trimming, face-painting, etc. Any money raised is yours to keep.
• All vendors are required to complete transactions and are responsible for the collection of sales tax.
• Balloons are NOT allowed. It frightens the animals when they pop, and the pieces can be difficult to clean up.